We are back home after a successful road trip competing in back to back rock crawling events. First up we were in Cedar City, Utah for the WEROCK event. The week after that we travelled to Delta, Utah for the Old School rock crawl event. Team Lasernut Racing managed multiple podium positions in several different classes during the two events. In Cedar City Lasernut Racing team driver Jesse Haines took home the win with Cody Waggoner and spotter Randall Davis pulling off a 2nd place finish in the Unlimited Class. The following week at the Old School rock crawl driver Jesse Haines had some unfortunate luck and broke his Unlimited Class buggy. Cody and Randall crawled their way to another podium finish taking 3rd place overall. Jesse Haines did manage 2nd place in the Pro Mod class. They also had a “spotter challenge” at the Old School event which required spotters to scale a wall as fast as they can with the quickest time taking the win. Cody’s spotter Randall Davis pulled off the win with the fastest time. Cody also handed the keys to his independent rock racer to Jesse Haines for the rock race. Jesse battled it out with fellow racers and ended up taking 1st place at the end of the day. Congrats to the entire team for their showing over the last couple weeks! Thanks again to our family and friend for all the support along the way too!
- Lasernut Racing – 2018 King of The Hammers – Race Highlights
- Lasernut Racing Starts 2018 with Win at WE Rock!
- Lasernut Racing Wins At Trail Hero!
- Lasernut Racing Wins WE Rock National Championship
- Jesse Haines Takes First Place in Supercrawl Australia!
- Jesse Haines and spotter Chris Poblano walked away with the win at Donner and the series championship.
- Lasernut Racing Sweeps Idaho X Rocks Series
- Lasernut Racing – 2017 King of The Hammers – Race Highlights
- We Rock 2017
- Lots to see at the 2016 King of the Hammers race event